Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Knicks Host The LeBrons

The Knicks play the Cleveland LeBrons tonight at the Garden and you know the media is going to have a field day with this. It's tough as a fan to get excited about a Knicks game when the team traded away all their talent and basically packed it in for the next two years. Granted the trades were the right moves and I am not against them, it's just that as a die hard Knick fan I want to get excited for my team but I can't. Well I can't get excited yet because I know Mr. Walsh has something else up his sleeve (I don't have any "sources" out there to make me look smart like the "genius" beat writers out there I just have a hunch). The only reason to tune in will to see how LeBron dunks it on someone or how he gets "defended" by Wilson Chandler or Q-Rich or to see the next highlight by Nate Robinson.


Can the Knicks pick Patrick Ewing Jr. back up?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google
New York Football
Proud Member of New York Fan Site Directory
New York Basketball Schedule, News, Photos, and Links
Schedule | Players | News | Links | Photos