Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Don't Go After A.I.

I'm glad Isiah has not try to aquire Allen Iverson. Yeah he's great but it wouldn't work out in NY. They would have to trade their young guys and for A.I. as great as he is it's not worth it. I would love to see Iverson land in Denver pairing him up with Mello or him land in Dallas but Iverson and Dirk aren't really similar at all i don't see that pairing working out. I hope he doesn't land in Boston for obvious reasons(Philly is dumb if they trade him to Boston then they have to not only face him 4 times a year but deal with Boston in their division).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google
New York Football
Proud Member of New York Fan Site Directory
New York Basketball Schedule, News, Photos, and Links
Schedule | Players | News | Links | Photos