Sunday, November 05, 2006

Knicks Lose 109 - 95

Knicks Lose Home Opener

Yeah the Knicks lost I can't lie to you and say that I was watching the game. I was glancing at it while getting trashed at the bar in the city for my frats(Beta Chi in Oneonta) reunion, it happens once every 5 years so I guess you understand. However, I saw Nate Robinson's 3 to pull them within one, but the next time I remember looking up at the screen, they where down I think 12 I don't really remember anything after that for the rest of the night. Steve Francis had a great line 25 6 and 6 and 2 steals(that's great for my fantasy team). So feel free to comment, and let me know how the game really was, because watching "Knicks in 60" is a watered down game, you don't really know what happens but I'll check it out anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google
New York Football
Proud Member of New York Fan Site Directory
New York Basketball Schedule, News, Photos, and Links
Schedule | Players | News | Links | Photos