Saturday, November 18, 2006

Knicks Bust Some Miami A$$

Knicks Kill Miami in Miami

Since I am a long time die hard Knicks fan seeing the Heat win the title last year was gut wrenching. However, last night gave me some satisfaction. Yeah, Shaq-Daddy was hurt and is out for 4-6 weeks with knee surgery but they still have an old (douche bag) Alonzo Mourning as center and oh yeah a guy named Dwayne Wade he's pretty good. So last night felt awesome watching Stevie Franchise coming into his own and calling for the ball like the superstar he used to be warmed my heart as well as the fat ass Jerome James looking in shape and ready to make an impact(I won't hold my breath though). All in all watching Pat Riley lose still makes me feel good and I had a great night because of it. SOOOOO GOOOOO KNICKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home

Google
New York Football
Proud Member of New York Fan Site Directory
New York Basketball Schedule, News, Photos, and Links
Schedule | Players | News | Links | Photos